We all love our long locks but sometimes hair fall becomes a major problem. Hair fall has become very common these days among men and women. Hair loss can occur due to many reasons like change in lifestyle, excess styling, inadequate diet and use of several harsh chemicals in the form of shampoos and conditioners. Hair loss can also occur due to various factors like pregnancy, stress and various other genetic factors. The question is how to stop hair loss? Well, there are many drugs available in the market along with clinical procedures that can help you by hair transplant but then the most beneficial way to stop the hair loss is the use of nature products. Natural products, when used on hairs can work wonderfully in treating the hair loss as well as they do not have negative side effects that drugs and over the counter products have on the hairs. Thus natural products are regarded as best hair care products.
Head massage: once again, you favorite head massage tops the chart of how to stop hair loss. Head massage is as important for the hairs health as they increase the flow of the blood carrying oxygen and several nutrients to hair follicles. The increased flow of blood to the hair follicles helps in strengthening the roots of the hairs. Dandruff is also a major reason for the loss of hairs. Deep conditioning of hairs with oil massage helps in reducing as well as in eliminating dandruff.
Coconut oil: coconut oil is most widely used oil for treating the loss of the hairs. It is also the best oil to prevent the hair loss. Coconut oil helps in sealing the moisture in the hairs. Coconut oil also has anti-bacterial properties and thus helps in preventing the infections of the scalp.
- Massage with olive oil: olive oil is very nourishing for the hairs especially because of its anti-oxidant properties. Olive oil also controls the function of DTH hormone and thus prevents the narrowing of the shafts by better penetration. How to stop hair loss with olive oil? Just apply extra virgin olive oil on your hairs and give your head a nice massage. The richness of mono saturated fatty acids along with Vitamin E helps in promoting the growth of the hairs.
- Benefits of almond oil: almond oil is counted as the top hair oil when it comes to hairs. Almond oil is very rich in Vitamins like Vitamin D and E and other minerals like magnesium, iron and calcium along with fats. Almond oil is slowly absorbed in hairs and thus is most widely used as base oil for hair and scalp massage purposes. Almond oil is very effective for damage hair treatment.
- Lavender oil for hairs: the next essential oil for hairs that can help you to prevent hair loss is lavender oil. Apart from its fragrance, lavender oil is known for its anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. Lavender oil is very helpful in the treatment of dandruff which can be a major factor behind hair fall. Lavender oil is widely used for the treatment of extreme hair losses, especially when they occur in patches.
- Rosemary oil: the next essential oil used for treating the hair fall is rosemary oil. Rosemary oil helps in stimulating the roots of hairs and thus increases the circulation of the blood to the scalp. In this way, it helps in promoting the growth of the hairs. Rosemary oil can be mixed with almond oil or jojoba oil for weekly head massages.
- Geranium oil massage: geranium oil has one advantage- it can be used for both oil as well as dry hairs. It works on the sebaceous glands of the scalp and controls the sebum secretion. Geranium oil helps in strengthening the hairs and at the same time make them silky smooth. Geranium oil is often used in dry hair treatment.
- Omega -3 fatty acids: now coming to the diet components for reducing the loss of hairs. Apart from various oils and natural conditioners that you can apply on your hairs, diet plays vital role in maintaining the health of the hairs. Omega-3 fatty acids can very easily reach to the cell membranes. They help in providing nourishment to the hair follicles which further promotes the growth of the hairs along with reducing the loss of the hairs. Omega-3 fatty acids also help in increasing the elasticity of the hairs and thus make them strong. Salmon and flaxseeds are rich source of omega- 3 fatty acids. This is the reason that you often hear to include the foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids for how to stop hair loss.
- Foods rich in zinc: zinc deficiency is the major reason behind the loss of hairs. Zinc plays a vital role in building of proteins required for the growth of the hairs. it also helps in regulating the testosterone hormone as the high levels of testosterone also leads to loss of hairs. For adequate levels of zinc in diet, include crabs, oysters, spinach and nuts in your diet.
- Protein: proteins are also major players when it comes to planning the diet for healthy hairs. Deficiency of proteins in diet not only leads to loss of hairs but it can also become a reason for the grey hairs. Include cheese, eggs, lentils and soy in your food plan to have enough of the proteins.
- Iron: iron acts as carrier of oxygen in the body. Deficiency of iron leads to low quantity of oxygen to be transported to the head and thus it leads to hair problems including the loss of hairs. For optimum amount of iron in your diet, include red meat, egg yolks, raisins, turkeys and green vegetables in your diet.
- Vitamins: among the variety of vitamins, Vitamin A and C are essential in the preventing the hairs to fall off. This is because these vitamins control the production of the sebum by the follicles of the hairs. Vitamin C also helps in improving the absorption of the iron.
- Aloe Vera: aloe Vera can also be used for treating hair problems like loss of hairs. Aloe Vera helps in removing the dead cells from the scalp that may cause the clogging of hair follicles.