Dry Skin on Face
Dry skin is very common problem in winter. During winter our skin lacks moisture. People who suffer from dry skin on face also suffer from skin irritation, pain, swelling and itchiness throughout the year. There are many home remedies for dry skin which can be followed to get soft and supple skin. These remedies are easy to follow and are completely natural and safe for all types of skin. Hydrating our skin is very important when it comes to getting rid of dryness. Water nourishes our skin, provide adequate moisture and keep our skin glowing all through the year. Here are few remedies which tell you how to get rid of dry skin on face. Have a look at them below:
- Moisturize Well: Use moisturizers free of harmful chemicals and parabens. Use heavy moisturizers in winter instead of light weight moisturizers to provide deep nourishment to your skin. Use moisturizers at least twice a day after cleansing. Moisturizers infused with cocoa butter, almond oil, milk cream extracts works best to cure dry skin problems. Milk cream and honey are also important natural dry skin remedies.
- Glow with Glycerine: Glycerine is very good for dry skin. Petroleum jellies also work equally effective and help to smooth away dry and rough skin surface. You can also add any essential oil to glycerine to pamper your skin with the goodness of moisturizer with added nourishment of oil.
- Lemon Scrub: Lemon juice can be mixed with sugar to prepare an exfoliating scrub that can remove dead skin cells and even out rough skin surface. Vitamin C in lemon provides nourishment to skin cells and also brightens dull skin and encourages cell growth. You can store the mixture of lemon juice and sugar in a glass jar and apply it regularly.
- Avocado Mask: Mash a ripe avocado and mix it with two tablespoons of honey to make a smooth face mask and apply it all over your face and neck. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then wash it off with normal water. Use this mask twice a week for visible results. Both avocado and honey are good source of humectants and can treat dry skin conditions easily.
- Fruit for Dry Skin: If you are wondering how to get rid of dry skin on face, instantly prepare a face mask using mashed banana and milk cream. The mask will not only provide instant relief from skin dryness but will also soothe itchiness and exfoliate your face. The lactic acid in milk cream along with moisturizing properties of banana makes a very good face mask to cure dry skin on face.
- Essential Oils: Oils are using in various skin treatments. For dry skin, oil treatments are very useful. Pamper your skin every night with a massage of oils like almond, coconut and castor and wake up to a soft and beautiful skin in the morning.
- Cure with Curd: Curd is rich in antioxidants and lactic acid. They can be stored almost for a week and used every day. Regular application of curd on face and neck prevents skin irritation and dryness. Curd also brightens skin and cure pigmentation and sunburns.
- Pamper with Chocolate: Even our skin love chocolates like we do. Pamper your skin every week with dark chocolate face mask. Melt a dark chocolate bar and simply apply it on your face and neck. Let it sit until the chocolate dries up and wash off properly with water. Dark chocolate is loaded with goodness of antioxidants and make your face glow, reduce wrinkles and hydrate skin.
So now, you know how simple ingredients from your kitchen can do wonder to your dry skin problems. With these simple remedies you do not need to worry about waking up with dry skin on face again.