Every woman wishes to get a flawless and clear skin naturally. Whenever we go out, our skin gets exposed to harmful chemicals, dirt and pollution. This leads to many skin problems like uneven skin tone, pigmentation and rashes. If these skin problems are not looked after immediately they may lead to prolonged skin problems in future. Natural skincare remedies are the best solution to every skin problems. Most of the skin problems are caused due to casual lifestyle, stress, excessive smoking or drinking and lack of sleep. Here are some wonderful ways to get clear skin:-
- Drink Water: Drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water per day is necessary to get a clear skin. A glass of lukewarm water with honey and lemon is very useful in releasing toxins from the body and helps to boost up our metabolism. Water helps in keeping our skin fresh and hydrated thus prevent skin dryness.
- Proper Diet: Healthy eating is very important to get a clear skin naturally. Fresh leafy vegetables, protein rich foods like fresh milk, eggs and cheese, seasonal fruits are very useful to keep our digestive system healthy and functional. Avoiding processed foods and fast foods will help to keep our.
- Sound sleep: Sleep for at least 8 hours. Avoid staying awake late at night to prevent dark circles.
- Say No to Chemicals: Avoid using too much skincare and makeup products as they are full of chemicals that may harm our skin. Always rely on herbal skincare remedies to avoid any skin problems. Prepare skincare products like cleansers, toners and face packs at home using all natural ingredients. Don’t stay out in the sun for too long to avoid hatful ultraviolet radiation and always use a good sunscreen while going out in the sun. Remove makeup before going to sleep.
- Cleanse Regularly: Cleansing is very essential to maintain an oil free and dirt free skin. Cleaning your face with a good cleanser twice a day will help you to prevent breakouts, blackheads and whiteheads. Baking soda is a very effective cleanser and can be used to clean as well as exfoliate skin. Make a smooth paste mixing baking soda and water and massage on your face for few minutes and wash off with normal water. Use daily to get rid of dull skin and dead skin cells and get. Avoid soaps as they are harsh on skin and strip off skin’s natural moisture.
Skincare at Home: Pampering skin with natural skincare products once in a while will help us get glowing and spotless skin. Use this following ingredients at home to achieve beautiful skin in no time-
- Lemon: Lemon is very effective against dark spots. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C and citric acid which helps to even out dark spots. Applying lemon juice on dark spots can help fading them and improve overall skin complexion
- Honey: Honey is rich in moisturizing properties and is often used for dry skin remedies. Prepare a face mask with honey and gram flour and apply in on your face. Gram flour helps in cleaning off dirt and honey nourishes skin from within.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is widely used in medicines to treat skin problems because it has anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties. Use raw Aloe Vera gel directly on problematic skin. Regular usage leads to a clear skin naturally.
- Turmeric: Turmeric paste is widely used for its antiseptic properties and helps in healing irritated skin, acne and pimples. Turmeric also enhances skin complexion.
- Cucumber: Cucumber refreshes skin naturally and keeps skin hydrated. Applying raw slices of cucumber on face and neck helps to prevent dry skin on face and soothe irritated skin.
Getting flawless skin without makeup is now possible if you follow these natural skincare remedies. Clear skin boosts up your self confidence and makeup you feel beautiful in and out!