Homemade Skincare Remedies
As we grow up our skin undergoes several changes like our body. Skin is a sensitive part of human body and reacts to changes easily. This is why we need to take care of our skin from the very beginning. + is very essential to maintain a youthful look. Though with the advancement of technology, people are getting more inclined to skin treatments that include surgical procedures which we call “quick fix” but in these cases the chance of side effects cannot be ignored completely. This is why from the ancient times natural skin care or homemade skincare has been gives priority always. Natural remedies are always easy and simple. Some of the earliest signs of ageing include greying of hair and appearance of wrinkles especially around the eyes and forehead. Usually these signs appear in late 40s but if taken proper care, the signs of aging can be reversed. Let us look at some easy home remedies to prevent signs of aging and keep our skin youthful naturally:-
- Key to Nourished Skin: A major cause for appearance of wrinkles is lack of hydration in skin. Without proper nourishment and hydration our skin loses its natural elasticity. So to avoid wrinkles on skin, we need to keep our skin hydrated all the time. Honey is a natural moisturizer and is an excellent dry skin remedy. Take two tablespoons of honey and mix it with two tablespoons of gram flour. Add few drops of rose water to the mixture and make a smooth paste. Apply this mixture all over your face and neck and let it dry completely. Once the face pack dries off completely, wash off with normal water and pat your face dry. Gram flour is wonderful product and act as natural cleanser. Try this homemade skin treatment regularly for a clear and healthy skin.
- Skin Brightening: To brighten your skin naturally, cut a lemon into half and squeeze the juice in a bowl. Take a cotton ball, dip it in the bowl and dab it in the areas where the skin tone is uneven. Let it dry completely before washing the area off with water. This is one of the best homemade skincare remedy that is been used for ages. Also include a lot of raw citrus fruits in diet and drink plenty of water.
- Proper Exfoliation: Exfoliation is yet another important step in natural skincare especially if you suffer from open pores. Regular exfoliation prevents dirt build up and allows skin to breathe. Like us, our skin needs fresh air to maintain its glow, when impurities clog our skin pores, our skin cannot breathe freely. Top avoid this follow a very simple natural skin care remedy. Take two tablespoons of oatmeal and add some raw milk to it. Apply this mixture to your face and neck, massage gently in circular motions for five minutes. After five minutes wash off your face with normal water and pat dry. The irregular grains in oatmeal helps to scrap off hidden dirt and impurities that cannot be removed by natural cleansers.
- Regular Toning: Always follow up with toning after scrubbing. Scrubbing helps to remove impurities from skin pores but to avoid accumulation of impurities any further, they pores are needed to be shrunk for which toning is very important. Add a pinch of camphor to rose water and store it in a cool dry place. Dab the mixture all over your face and neck after exfoliation to shrink skin pores. Toning is an essential part of skin treatment even when you suffer from mild acne or pimples. Regular toning will help you to achieve a clear skin.
- Balanced Lifestyle: Last but not the least, focus on some meditation and yoga for a healthy skin naturally. Avoid using too much chemical based products for your skin. A balanced lifestyle is very important to keep our body and mind in sync with each other and help them function well.
Follow these simple homemade skincare remedies for a healthy, glowing and flawless skin and let people keep guessing your age!